Tuesday, June 23, 2009

IT Governance

Last month I presented my MBA thesis on IT Governance. It was very gratifying to finish the course, it was very helpful for my professional career although I'm not putting this in practice on my current job I certainly will do in future.

This topic was created because today I finished reading Peter's Weill & Diana's Ross IT Governance book. The book covers some interesting topics on IT Governance focusing on many different aspects without bind the reader to any of the existent frameworks or technologies but pointing what should be done in order to make IT support the company's strategy.

Now I'm starting to read an algorithms book. But before someone asks me, I say: Yes I know how to program. The thing is that I'm studying for a Master exam which will be happening by the end of this year, so I expect to pass on it and since this book was recommended, why not read it? It seems very complete on this area. Book name: Data structures and their algorithms - authors: Jayme Luiz Szwarefiter & Lilian Markenzon.

The Master program is about Human Computer Interaction mostly, nice isn't it? Hope I can study everything needed until October :P

No comments:

Post a Comment